Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Tzhaar gem shop.

2 posters

Go down

Problem with Tzhaar gem shop. Empty Problem with Tzhaar gem shop.

Post by M1ke Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:25 am

The problem with Tshaar gem shop, which selles uncut onyx and other tzhaar stuff, is that i cant buy uncut onyx im not sure about other items, dont want to risk losing my tokkuls. Shop says the price for uncut onyx is 15k tokkuls, i gathered the tokkuls, took me like 3 hours, and i was really suprised i cant buy what i need. So i really hope to see that shop fixed. My plan with uncut onyx is to get high enough crafting lvl so i can cut onyx and get amulet of fury, just like other gems give amulets. So if onyx cutting isnt added, it really should be added, because it not easy to get onyx, takes time, wont screw up eco. i could of probably get amulet of fury from nechrayels, for now but i just went that way so i need to start doing crafting, makeing my own fury gave me push. So please sort this out as soon as possible.

Best regards,
~Mike~

M1ke
Beginner

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Problem with Tzhaar gem shop. Empty Re: Problem with Tzhaar gem shop.

Post by Shiv Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:10 pm

I will be looking into this at some point today or tomorrow. Thank you for this.

Shiv
Owner

Back to top Go down