Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"error loading, please report" fix

4 posters

Go down

"error loading, please report" fix Empty "error loading, please report" fix

Post by Dazza Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 pm

okay if you have team viewer i am happy to fix this for you Razz. If not then you can follow these instructions :

close your web browser
go to : my computer
open up : c: drive
find the file called : "projectbranv2"
once this is deleted just open up the webclient or downloadable client again and it should work fine Razz

if this didnt work or help then message me.. you may need to add the cache to your c: drive manually (i wont go through that now, we will see if these steps helped first Razz) good luck! and enjoy the server. message me if you have more problems Razz

Dazza
Tries too hard

Back to top Go down

"error loading, please report" fix Empty Re: "error loading, please report" fix

Post by Hybrid Whore Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Good little guide:)
Thanks for making it Very Happy

Hybrid Whore
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Smurf Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:15 am

Dazza wrote:okay if you have team viewer i am happy to fix this for you Razz. If not then you can follow these instructions :

close your web browser
go to : my computer
open up : c: drive
find the file called : "projectbranv2"
once this is deleted just open up the webclient or downloadable client again and it should work fine Razz

if this didnt work or help then message me.. you may need to add the cache to your c: drive manually (i wont go through that now, we will see if these steps helped first Razz) good luck! and enjoy the server. message me if you have more problems Razz

if you cannot find the cache in your c drive sometimes depending on how old your cp is, it gets saved in your e drive so before you freak out because its not working check there. if it not there then feel free to freak out Razz then prompty speak with dazza to have him fix it for you Very Happy

Papa Smurf
Ingame Moderator

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiv Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 am

This guide is outdated.

To fix error loading you'll now have to check in your "home" folder which basically in the top right corner of your start menu (usually your name or the computer's name).

The folder is now "OdysseyCache", so delete this and reload the webclient. This time let the webclient load by being patient and it will work.

Shiv
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum