Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The I-have-no-idea-what's-happening bug.

5 posters

Go down

The I-have-no-idea-what's-happening bug. Empty The I-have-no-idea-what's-happening bug.

Post by Mfn Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Server's been up and down for the past few minutes. Don't have a clue of what's going on. Log in, lose connection, log in, lose connection...

Mfn
Squire

Male Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

The I-have-no-idea-what's-happening bug. Empty Re: The I-have-no-idea-what's-happening bug.

Post by Nick Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Suaden and I know what happened, we will inform Shiv about it.

Nick
Ingame Moderator

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

The I-have-no-idea-what's-happening bug. Empty Re: The I-have-no-idea-what's-happening bug.

Post by Shiv Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:19 pm

The server's been crashing due to bugs with the following:

-Saradomin priest drops (thanks to iokilloi, legend, lolz, scorch and nick for identifying this)
-Saradoming knight drops (thanks to iokilloi, legend, lolz, scorch and nick for identifying this)
-Vengeance on npcs

I've removed all of these features temporarily, it will only be re-added once fixed.

The plus side is that the server will now be a lot more stable due to fewer crashes, bugs like these will be identified easily as off now and removed/fixed by me asap.

Last edited by Shiv on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shiv
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorch Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:35 pm

i was in call list my name ;( ^

Scorch
Beginner

Male Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Scorch wrote:i was in call list my name ;( ^

me to Sad

Nick
Ingame Moderator

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:55 pm

problem solved and expained

closed

Dazza
Tries too hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down