Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Kill guide: Tormented Demons ~

2 posters

:: Community :: Guides

Go down

~ Kill guide: Tormented Demons ~ Empty ~ Kill guide: Tormented Demons ~

Post by Mfn Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:28 pm

NOTE: This guide is optimised for Range users. I shall be extending the tutorial when I obtain more information about the Tormented Demons. This is just a quick guide to give you an idea of what you'll need and how to fight them with Range.

Weaknesses:
Stab attacks
Fire spells
Crossbow bolts
They always protect Melee

Stuff you'll need:
99 Range and Defence
60+ attack for spec weapon
43+ Prayer / Curses
Helm of neitiznot / ranging helmet of your choice
Black d'hide armour / Armadyl armour
Rune c'bow w/ Dragon bolts (e) or Rune bolts
The best shield you have (I use a dragonfire shield)
Range boots / Dragon boots / Rune boots
Amulet of Glory / Amulet of Fury
Spec weapon - I use a Dragon dagger (p). Other weapons could include the Hand Cannon.

Inventory:
3x Prayer potions
2x Range potions (for longer stays)
2x Super defence potions (for longer stays)
4x Prayer potions (for longer stays)
Rest of your inventory is Sharks or better food.

Method:
1: Lure one to a corner. You can always make any other ones following you lose interest by making the one you want to attack go further into the corner. Experiment around with it.

2: Start attacking the Tormented Demon with your crossbow. Maybe get its health down with your special weapon. If you're killing it fast, just have your prayer on Melee. If you're not killing it that fast, make sure you know what attack style it's hitting you with, so you can block it fast. I shall be adding pictures of what styles they attack you with soon.

3: Collect loot! If you don't manage to kill it that well, and are running out of food, I find always having ::home typed into your chat bar is handy, so you can just press enter when you get scared.

I hope this was a good guide and helped you on your journey to getting some Dragon Claws ^^

Last edited by Mfn on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mfn
Squire

Male Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

~ Kill guide: Tormented Demons ~ Empty Re: ~ Kill guide: Tormented Demons ~

Post by Papa Smurf Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:13 am

not trying to rag on your guide you did an out standing job. just like to point a few things out, melee is extremely ineffective on them if your looking to use any sort of a special on them i suggest handcannon. additionally there are no super range pots.

Papa Smurf
Ingame Moderator

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Mfn Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Papa Smurf wrote:not trying to rag on your guide you did an out standing job. just like to point a few things out, melee is extremely ineffective on them if your looking to use any sort of a special on them i suggest handcannon. additionally there are no super range pots.

Edited. :3

Mfn
Squire

Male Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down